Learn more about what makes GreenLivingImprovements Water Filtration Systems Unique!
Advantages of GreenLivingImprovements FilterFoam Technology:
• Greater Surface Area – when filtering out chemicals, VOCs & other contaminants, its all about surface area. Our patented reticulation process creates filtration medias that have 50 times greater surface area than the traditional granular media. Our patented FilterFoam Technology ensures that contaminants are adsorbed as they make contact with the powerful filtration media.
• Greater Contact Time – our media creates a torturous path for the water, increasing the water’s contact time with the media & ensuring that the entire body of water comes in contact with the filters contaminant adsorbing filtration media. The porous nature of our reticulated media also ensure efficiency at high flow rates, causes virtually no pressure loss and unlike granular media, will never pack channel or plug.
• Higher Efficiency – 2 ounces of our FilterFoam media is equivalent to 1 pound of traditional granular media. This advantage allows our compact systems to perform with large scale industrial capacity.
• Saves Time and Money – our lightweight, compact systems last longer and outperform the competition. Our efficient design makes installation easy, reducing or eliminating costs associated with maintenance.
• All Natural & Earth Friendly – Our medias are manufactured from natural minerals in their purest powdered form, mimicking Mother Earth’s very own filtration process. The purity of our medias allows us to produce pure, natural spring water right from your home’s tap! Virtually all of our filtration medias are compostable (will biodegrade in compost setting in about 3 years) or recyclable!
What Green Living Improvements Wide Spectrum Models Filter?
Click here to learn how our reticulated KDF dramatically outperforms our competitors’ granular KDF: KDF Comparison Test
Click here to learn what our High Purity Coconut Shell Carbon filters: What does activated carbon filter?
General Testing shows the performance of our Wide Spectrum Model Filters!
Applied our wide spectrum models, media targets:
- Heavy Metals
- Algae & Biofilm
- Prevents Scale
Applied in our wide spectrum models, media targets:
- Chlorine & Chloramine*
- Disinfection By Products
- Herbicides & Pesticides
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Offensive Taste and Odor
*Catalytic Activated Carbon is utilized for our chloramine wide spectrum models
Applied in our Arsenic Specialty Filters, media targets:
- Arsenic III & V
- Heavy Metals
- Bacteria & Virus
NEW! Our proprietary 5D media, WQA gold label certified in March of 2014. Testing by Universal Labs has confirmed our arsenic removal cartridge dramatically out performs all alternative methods for filtering Arsenic III & V, including Reverse Osmosis systems.
Applied in our Fluoride Specialty Filters, Media Targets:
- Heavy Metals
Applied in various models, Media Targets:
- Mercury & Cadmium